It’s the school holidays, and a lot of us are more likely to spend additional time having fun outdoors, or going on a holiday! But that also tends to mean… added sun exposure and possibly, unwanted pigmentation spots.
Avoid freckles, melasma and age spots with these simple tricks:
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects you from both UVA and UVB rays. If you’re going swimming, be sure to apply a water-resistant one, like our TiZ02 sunblock.
- If you want to be extra safe, carry an umbrella to shield you from the sun – better yet, one that can filter out UV rays!
- If you’re going to be out the whole day, be sure to reapply your sunscreen approximately every 2 hours.
For pigmentation spots that have already formed, don’t fret! Get rid of them with:
- Pigmentation Lasers: We offer a full range of medical-grade lasers, such as the RevLite laser or Dual Yellow Laser. These lasers can accurately target and reduce pigment, even when they occur at different depths of your skin.
2. Pigmentation Facials: We offer Vitamin C facials, as well as chemical peels that are suitable for different types of pigmentation. These help to boost skin colour and texture too!
3. Lightening Creams: Our medical-grade creams help to suppress melanocytes – the cause of pigmentation – in turn lightening the appearance of age spots, freckles, and melasma.
4. Whitening Supplements: Crystal Tomato or Pynocare food supplements have been scientifically proven to inhibit melanin synthesis while protecting you against free radicals. They reduce existing melanin in your skin too, effectively lightening pigmentation spots!
And there you have it! You don’t have to avoid the sun and quit all melanin-inducing activities completely, but remember to take necessary precautions and you’ll be just fine.
For more information on our pigmentation treatments, call us at +65 6738 4700 or email us at email@example.com. We are conveniently located at #10-04 Wisma Atria Office Tower, 435 Orchard Road Singapore 238877.
We provide honest advice, quality care, and affordable treatments.