A chemical peel can significantly improve the appearance of the skin. It’s a skin treatment which can change the look of your skin. There are often fewer wrinkles and a smoother appearance to the new skin compared to the old skin. It would help if you opted for a chemical peel for your skin for multiple reasons. Connect to LS Aesthetic, Singapore for appointment.
Reasons To opt for Chemical Peels Treatment
Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider getting a chemical peels treatment:
- Reduction Of Fine Lines – By eliminating the top layer of dead skin cells to expose smoother, younger-looking skin, chemical peels minimize the appearance of fine wrinkles. Depending on your skin, the Doctor may decide between a mild, medium, or deep chemical peel.
- Improving Acne – Your skin will be scrubbed clean with different acids during a gentle chemical peel treatment. When applied in a series of treatments, these peels can reduce mild to moderately severe acne and give you a clear complexion.
- Appearance Of Scars – Moderate chemical peels can be used to treat surface acne and minor scarring. Scars that are significant may require a deeper peel or an alternate procedure in order to enhance their appearance. Our doctors will provide you with options for chemical peels.
- Pigmentation Issues – Chemical peels can help you with pigmentation issues of your skin. This skin care procedure can effectively treat Age spots, melasma, and other pigmentation problems Your face, hands, neck, and chest can benefit from its use if you have pigmentation there.
- Improved Skin Tone – A chemical peel will not only treat your skin issues but also encourage the development of new, healthy skin. Your skin will look and feel better overall and have a lovely glow.
- Better Use of Skin Care Products – Chemical peels enable your skin care products to be absorbed more thoroughly to have the most impact by eliminating the top layer of dead skin cells.
What to Expect After Treatment?
Depending on the chemical peel, a sunburn-like response might happen after the operation. Scaling and redness may occur by peeling, which lasts three to seven days. After a chemical peel, you’ll need to stay away from direct, avoid excessive exercise, sauna and steam room. You must use sunscreen for protection. Given all the advantages a chemical peel has for the skin, you should give it a try! At LS Aesthetic Clinic, we provide quality and affordable chemical peel treatments in Singapore for all your skin problems. Dr Kok is a major supporter of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures that can reverse the effects of ageing, reduce skin flaws, and restore a more youthful appearance, such as laser resurfacing treatments, anti-wrinkle injections , or face fillers