Combat the effects of anti-aging with our proven skin rejuvenation solutions.
What is skin rejuvenation?
More often than not, your body’s natural aging process brings about various skin problems, such as wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, as well as hollowed cheeks.
Skin rejuvenation treatments are aesthetic procedures that aim to minimise and reduce these signs of aging, helping you to look younger and restore a youthful appearance to your face.
What types of skin rejuvenation treatments does LS Aesthetic offer?
Some of the procedures we offer include:
- Ultherapy: This non-invasive ultrasound treatment has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to lift and firm sagging skin on the eyebrows, neck, and under-chin, while stimulating the growth of new collagen to bring about a more youthful appearance.
- Laser treatments: Laser skin resurfacing for skin rejuvenation can help remove damaged outer layers of skin and stimulate the growth of collagen and new skin cells, effectively reducing the negative impacts of sun exposure and aging on your skin.Laser treatments for wrinkles can also help reduce the appearance of fine lines, effectively reducing one of the first tell-tale signs of aging, while laser treatments for pigmentation can reduce the appearance of age spots and melasma.
- Radiofrequency treatments: Radiofrequency skin tightening treatments can help to tone and lift saggy skin, with minimal risk and downtime.
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Such injections can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, especially on the forehead, as well as around the eyes and mouth.
- Fillers: Comprised mainly of hyaluronic acid, filler injections give your skin a dewy, smoother appearance and restore volume to sunken eyes or hollowed cheeks.
- Medical-grade facials : At LS Aesthetic, we offer a number of medical-grade facial rejuvenation treatments that can address anti-aging concerns, skin pigmentation, as well as fine lines and age spots.
- Anti-Aging Skin Care Products: As part of a holistic approach towards skin rejuvenation, we also offer a range of skincare products, such as anti-aging creams and serums, to maintain and extend the positive results of your skin rejuvenation aesthetic treatments.